Saturday, January 17, 2015

You Know We Can't Go Back/Short Stories

"If you keep waiting for someone that's perfect, you will never find love. Because it's how much you love them that makes them perfect."
-Chuck Palahniuk

People always asked me, You seem sad

I don't know how to respond sometimes

Maybe it's because I feel so bad

That it just tears me up everytime


Click, I am someone.

Click, I met her.

Click, I confessed my love to her

BANG! She shot me down.


I know we can't go back

That was the point of no return

Then in God's name, what did I lack

She said she was blaming Saturn


Click, She's blaming Saturn over and over.

Click, I saw her Tumblr post.

Click, I heard her Thinking Out Loud cover

BANG! I miss her the most.


Hey guys! From now on I will be alternating from Poems to Short Stories. Some days it will be poems, and some days it will be Short Stories. So be prepared, I will be making a new one in three days. 

Cheers.


"Love is not about possession, it's about appreciation." - Osho

No comments:

Post a Comment