Monday, July 20, 2015

Time To Dance

“Because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it.” - Chuck Palahniuk
She was exhilarating, she was beautiful, she was unique, weird, she was simply amazing. She was the only girl that got my heart. It wasn't some infatuation or something, it was love. I saw her for what she was and she was beautiful inside. The way she laughed, the way she smiled, the way she'd look at me, it was magical. I'd even love the little things. The way she would double text me, the way she would have a letter 'h' in her HAHAHA's, the way she'd eat V-Cut Potato Chips with Pan de Sal. She was just everything I'd ever wanted. She made me smile, she made me a better person. She made me trust and believe in people. The way she'd hit the highest notes when singing, the way she'd act that always mesmerized me. There was a way the spotlight would shine on her and the light would reflect the most beautiful portions of her: Everything. She was the daughter of the theater, and I loved her for that. I didn't believe in a higher power that transcends all laws of nature, but she did it. She made me believe in love and in hope, in courage and in care. I loved her, hoped for her, became brave for her, and cared for her. The way she cared for me in the darkest portions of my life. When she held my hand during the time I saw her in her play, my heart stopped, I don't know but even time stopped. The world stopped, and talking to her, she felt like she was the only moving thing in the world. Staring deep into her eyes, I saw nothing, except everything. Those dark eyes held the universe in its little orbs. My universe, the universe I had perceived. My past, my future, my present, they were all in the little orbs she used to see the world with. I want so badly to feel the warmth of her love, just to hug her and release all my pain my sadness and grief. I just wanted her to take me. And I am doing everything to fight for her. To keep that smile on her face, to wake up, and that smile would greet me. 

If you're reading this, Jean, I will always be waiting for you, no matter how long, I will be here. So if you're asking why would I love someone like you, read it again. You're just you, and that's why I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment