Saturday, January 23, 2016

Except you.

"There are two reasons why people don't talk about things. Either it doesn't mean anything to them, or it means everything." - Luna Adriana
Nothing in life is beautiful. Everything you're taught to appreciate is a futile attempt at the poets to make meaning out of the indifferent and insignificant existences we lead. Flowers, sceneries, and everything beautiful are just freak accidents that we were taught were pretty. Beauty doesn't exist, beauty is subjective because beauty is a pathetic attempt to reconcile emotion with perception. Beauty is a farce brought by romanticists to subject the mundane to poetry to produce peculiarity. But in reality, beauty is nothing more than the expression of the brain to things it approves of.

Nothing in life is kind. Kindness is simply an expression of goodwill from a person to reserve persons for future use. People use other people and to cross that bridge, kindness is the guard rail. Kindness doesn't exist if one has no use for you. You are subject to kindness if you are useful. Once you fail to be, you are thrown into the pit of former tools people have used, waiting to be picked up and used again by other people.

Nothing in life is exciting. The things we do, the things we want, we are only excited until we get it. Once we do, it fails to give the joy we had before we had it. Because in reality, imagining what we can do with it has less limits then what we can actually do when we have it. In theory, nothing limits you to do what you want, but in practice, you are bound by what you are to determine what you do. There is no such thing as exceeding limits. Exceeding limits are just moving the goalposts farther than it originally was. 

I love nothing in life. Nothing in life is beautiful, kind, or exciting. Nothing in life has any bearing to me or my fate. When i was born, things already existed, independent of me. And when new things are made, I was already born, so I was made independent of it. Only you have any bearing to you or your fate. You are born alone, and die alone. Don't try to spend your life chasing someone or something because in the end, death comes for all of us. 

Yet despite these overwhelming realities, and despite the gargantuan odds of you ever existing, you exist. You, the exception to all these realities.

Nothing in life is beautiful except you. You are the reason why I appreciate the sunrise every morning, the reason why the chirps of the birds mean music to me. You are the reason why theater is not just a bunch of people moving around. You are the reason why color is so important in the world. You are the reason that beauty is examined by every eyes. You made me believe in beauty. Beauty exists in you and you exude beauty at everything you do.

Nothing in life is kind except you. You made my heart melt with warmth in a world of ice. You made me believe that people are kind en gratia. You made me believe that I could love someone without expecting anything in return. You made me believe that kindness exists all around the world from people for people. You made me believe in good.

Nothing in life is exciting except you. Everyday, I talk to God and tell him about you. About how much I can make you happy just by being with you. And I thank Him every time for you. For how you make me so happy at the mere thought of your smile, your voice, your hair, your everything. And I pray, I pray to Him that he make me deserving of someone as special and as wonderful and as amazing as you. And after praying, I'm still excited. And I thank God for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment