Sunday, April 17, 2016

Depression/Depression

"I began learning long ago that the happiest people are those who do the most for others."
-Booker T. Washington

You are the light at the end of the darkness

The shining star at the end of my days

But when I follow the light, the tunnel grows deeper like an infinite abyss

The star I follow is a million light years at bay


The darkness grows grim

The boogeyman reaches out

I run away from him

He catches me no doubt


I crawl, reaching for the light

But the tunnel grows longer

Deeper and unfathomable as the night

My darkness grows stronger


Crawl, claw, grasp at the ground as the darkness drags

Backward, backward, into the abyss

My weary shoulders they sag

The darkness surrounds, everything's amiss


Then the light appears overhead

Like a lamp on a moonless night

It guides me, and where it goes, I head

But the darkness he traps me in plight



I'm sorry I didn't want to talk about my depression, it's because if I talk about it, it will lead into a discussion where I tell you how to cure it.

I told you that the cure for depression is the fulfillment of the desires of one's heart. You told me to get a gf, and I told you I can't because I am hopelessly madly deeply in love, and that is with you. You are a treatment to my depression, when you are around, my depression goes, but when you leave, it all comes flooding back. The permanent cure for my depression is for me to have you. You are the cure, you are the only thing needed to fix the broken soul that I am. The beaten, fazed, timid, and confused soul that I am. You are the light to end all darkness in me, you are the only way to a better future for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment