Monday, April 11, 2016

Moving on, Pt. 1

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt." - Kurt Vonnegut

It's been months since the horrible tragedy of me and Jean concluded on a depressing note. We had bitter endings and now we've picked up anew in this new chapter of what could be the next part of my life. In this world that tears you apart day by day, I think I've found the one person that has redeemed me for all my sins. She was worth the wait. The moment that she told me she liked me too as a person, I stopped and thought, "God has to be real." And every night since I go to sleep thanking God, and I wake up as though each day has now become a blessing, instead of a curse. The darkest days of my life were met with the brightest morning of my life.

She's wonderful, she's funny, she's smart, she's cheerful, brilliant, insightful, and just all around awesome. Words fail to express how much I adore and love her. She's just everything I asked for and more. And every night, it drives me crazy what would have happened had she not commented on that one picture, and I added her. Reality is so crazy, everything is so random. If I had not met her, I would not be here living right now. It's so crazy how much she's changed me in the short span of time I knew her. I can go on and on about how amazing she is, but I can just sum it up with "I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment