Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I wish you were mine

"Amazing how I can have all of these inside me and to you they're just words." - David Foster Wallace

I wish you were mine. I wish I had the set of words to make you mine, but somehow, no matter what I do, no matter what I say, it seems like you're always someone else's. I just wanna be yours and I want you to be mine. For you I would risk everything and give anything, but somehow, you'll never be mine. I know that love is about appreciation and not possession, but goddamn it to appreciate something fully you must be able to feel everything, see everything, and know everything about it. And if you're not mine. I can't do it. I feel like I'm staring at you through a one way mirror, I see you, but it seems like you can't see me.



No comments:

Post a Comment