Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Why I Love You

"You just have to find the one worth suffering for."
I love you, Robbie
Not because you are perfect
But because you are incomplete
An unfinished masterpiece in this canvass we call life

I am not complete either
I am not finished too
We're both just pieces of us
Waiting for each other to complete us

So that's what I'll do
Everyday, my broken self will complete you
And your broken self will complete me
And at times when the pieces don't seem to fit
I'll hold your hand and say, "You're doing great"

Because after all, it's not completing each other that matters
But loving each other enough to want to try
Try and try even when it seems so hard
To accept each other for the faults we make

Robbie, I will always make mistakes, I know
But at the end of every mistake I make, just know
I still love you and I won't let go of you
I will build you and build you piece by piece until you're complete
And when you're complete, I will be complete

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment