Monday, September 28, 2015

Breaking My Wonderwall

"Some people have to grow up sometimes." - RJ

Said maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me? But we don't realize one big thing about our lives. We always do it, and it ends up hurting us. Sometimes we just have to grow out of it for her. It's hard to move on, especially when the past seems so familiar and comforting, but clasping on to an illusion is worse. Reality, no matter how painful or unjust, can never be substituted by illusion. And I wasn't God to turn my illusions into reality. A faded smile, a broken promise, a shattered memory. These are the things I saw when I reverted into reality. The reality that she only looks to me as a friend. The reality destroys me to my very core everyday, but I do it for her that she may no longer linger in the burden of destroying my heart. She can lie safely in the idea that I destroyed my own heart. An isolation that I brought upon myself. She never did have to say it, but she always loved me from the beginning, but it was just not time. The point is, we made her into our Wonderwall so bad that we forgot, prisons are made of walls, too. And in that we just made a prison that we believe can save us, but my Wonderwall can't save me just yet, and wants me to move on with my life but my heart will always be with her. I just have to move on with my life so that she couldn't possibly destroy it further. I have moved on from being hurt, but I haven't moved on from loving. And possibly, when I see her down the road, we'll finally clasp hands and walk of onto the edge of the noise. All's important is we Don't Look Back In Anger, and we Shout It Out Loud.

"And every night I hope and pray, that we can do enough, to keep our love." - Noel Gallagher 

No comments:

Post a Comment