Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sunrise

"And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Today has got to be the best day of my life. We talked and talked the whole day. I was so happy just so happy that my heart could burst into a million pieces. She went to the mall and she still messaged me. I just love her so much. And then she said I was god tier, my whole world just felt so in place and felt so right. I feel like every pain every sadness every anger I have faced, was so I could appreciate this moment in the best possible way. And I do. I appreciate and love her so much. The stars in the sky could not match the amount of love I have for her. The length of the observable universe cannot come close to size when compared to how much my heart swells when we talk. My happiness cannot be quantified, my love immeasurable.

And then, we talked about her sleeping over. She said yes, and I am so happy. I can't wait for her to come over and I can make her dinner, breakfast, lunch, and so on. We can play games, watch movies, listen to music, I can play the guitar for her, and at night, when we're all tuckered out, I want to cuddle with her, and I want her to fall asleep in my arms. And, I look up, I thank God or whoever is up there, for her and for how much joy she's given me. And then I wake up, it's not a dream. I could cry at that moment. I just want her to be happy with me. I just want her to feel the way I feel with her. And I will strive to do that. It will take a lot of sacrifice, but it isn't sacrifice, because I couldn't do anything better than to work to make her happy. I don't say the words "I love you" too much, I prefer to show it through effort and actions. And that is all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment