Thursday, April 14, 2016

Haze

"I was drizzle and she was hurricane." - John Green

Today was an emotional roller coaster for me. I asked her whether she loved me, and I didn't quite get the answer I was hoping for. I crashed down into depression. My anxiety got the best of me and I overthought. Overthought and overthought until I've twisted every conceivable reality that there was between us. I went to a dark place. A dark dark place where I thought I would never go back in. I thought that I would never go back there, after what Jean had done to me. But I went back to the darkest recesses of my mind, where fact and fiction seemed to intertwine and spew the darkest thoughts ever conceived in any man's mind. My heart felt like a black hole that sucked in all my energy and joy and converted it into hatred and despair.

But, I made a stiff resolve. I will embrace her with nothing but passion and unyielding love. I will love her and love her until she loves me, I will be passionate and caring about her, she brings me joy, and it is the only thing you can do for the one you love. Love them, and love them, and love them, be passionate about them, be excited and embrace every aspect of them, I love her, and I love her. That is the beginning and end of everything. It's 2:30 AM and my mind has never been clearer. My heart is set on her, and I will not back down now. Especially now. She changed my entire life, my whole life, my entire existence, perspective, and outlook. She made me great again. And I promise to Make Robelle Great Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment